AT&T U-verse® continued to get even better with additional interactive apps that deliver more integration and flexibility to customers. We launched innovative TV applications that bring your TV and mobile devices together to enhance what you’re watching.
We became the first major TV provider to offer customers the ability to use a voice-controlled mobile device to control their TV service. We continued to bring more channels to our customers.
Customers Continue to Choose U-verse TV
- 4.3 million U-verse TV customers.
- 2.7 million U-verse Voice connections.
- 7.1 million U-verse High Speed Internet customers.
- About 90 percent of U-verse TV customers bundle High Speed Internet.
- About 75 percent of U-verse TV customers have a triple- or quad-play.
- AT&T U-verse bundles available in 138 markets (MSAs) across 22 states.
- AT&T U-verse now has annualized revenues of more than $9.5 billion.
More Integration, More Content, An Even Better U-verse TV Experience
- AT&T U-verse launched new offers to new and existing AT&T U-verse customers to benefit from more savings and a new price promise to receive a great price for two years, or receive a free U-verse Wireless Receiver.
- AT&T U-verse became the first major TV provider to allow customers to use voice remote control capabilities with the launch of the U-verse Easy Remote app.
- Introduced Facebook to the TV screen with the new U-verse TV interactive App, Facebook on TV.